|Permanent Bookings||Casual Bookings|
|Before School Care||$14||$16|
|After School Care||$20||$22|
SPLASH Centre is a community run organisation that relies on the prompt payment of fees to ensure ongoing care for students of Ashbury Public and St Francis Xavier’s Primary Schools. SPLASH Centre is a noncash business and the Management Committee has nominated a single payment method only by direct debit.
- Splash uses a direct debit system operated by Debit Success.
- Fees are charged two weeks in arrears. The Centre does not charge a fee for using this service.
- Families attending the service on a casual basis also need to pay fees by direct debit.
- Your child/children first weeks of fees must be paid in full as a deposit and any reductions in fees will be calculated during the next payment cycle and a credit will be applied to your account.
Parents will be advised of the total amount of fees due at the beginning of each term. Statements will be issued every two weeks of childcare usage.
Statements are issued electronically, so please ensure you provide the service with an operating email address.
Parents who are unable to pay their fees for whatever the reason, should approach the Centre Director to discuss options for resolving fee payment.
If a casual booking is required parents/guardians need to call the SPLASH office and request the care required. Casual bookings will be subject to the availability of places. Casual bookings must be paid in advance of the care being provided. The cost is higher than a permanent booking to reflect the additional administration associated with casual bookings.
Late collection charge
Parents arriving late to collect their children, arriving after closing time of 6pm, will incur a late collection charge. SPLASH Centre Manager or Certified Supervisor on duty will ring 1194 to ascertain the exact time an adult arrives to collect a child from care.
The late collection fee will be calculated at $25 flat fee plus $1.00 PER MINUTE PER CHILD FOR EACH MINUTE PAST 6PM.
Late fees will be added to your fortnight statement.
Child Care Subsidy
There are three key factors that will determine how much Child Care Subsidy families may receive:
- Your combined family income – how much your family earns will determine the percentage of subsidy you are eligible for.
- Your activity level– parents must undertake a recognised activity to be eligible for the subsidy, and
- The new CCS subsidy will be calculated by an hourly rate cap for outside school hours care.
Child Care Subsidy will be paid directly to child care providers and parents will only be required to pay the difference.
Information for families
Families can create or access their Centrelink online account and lodge a claim for Child Care Subsidy through http://www.my.gov.au. Information for families about Child Care Subsidy and Additional Child Care Subsidy is available on the Department of Human Services website at http://www.humanservices.gov.au.
Families can call Centrelink about Child Care Subsidy and other family payments on 136 150, from Monday to
Friday, 8am–8pm, including for staff assistance in completing the claim form.
For information about contacting Centrelink with extra needs such as accessibility, languages, translations, hearing or speech impairment, see www.humanservices.gov.au/individuals/contact-us/extra-help-when-calling-us.
For more information on Child Care Subsidy click here https://www.humanservices.gov.au/individuals/services/centrelink/child-care-subsidy
Enquiries regarding your account are to be made via phone (02 9797 8854) or email (via the contact page) to the Centre Manager.